Student Technology Loans for Semester
To assist students in completing their studies during this time Information Technology Services has established a technology loan program. This service is being offered on a first-come, first serve basis and subject to availability of inventory. There is no cost to borrow equipment.
To be eligible for this service, students must be verified as enrolled in courses in the upcoming semester.
We have a limited inventory of laptops available to students without access to a computer to complete their studies. Students are limited to one laptop, and laptops do not come with specialized software.
If you do not have a cell phone an alternative solution will be provided. Limited to one per student, data only.
How to Make a Request
Complete and submit the request form starting May 3rd, 2021.
Once your request is received and reviewed for eligibility, we will follow up to make arrangements with you to receive the technology.
Terms and Conditions
By signing this agreement, the undersigned (patron) acknowledges...
• All borrowed equipment was received in good working condition;
• Equipment borrowed will be returned to North Campus by the specified date and time;
• Equipment will not leave Canada
• Late equipment returns may be subject to a fine and/or loss of borrowing privileges;
• Responsibility for the privacy, backup and removal of one's own data.
• Humber College will not backup or restore any data once the device is returned.
• Full financial liability for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
IMPORTANT: Overdue equipment loans are subject to a fine and loss of future borrowing privileges.
LATE FINES: Laptops: $50.00/day
If you require technical support please contact the I.T. Support Centre.